Business Development Specialist - Manchester
Posted Sep 16
Manchester, Lancashire, United Kingdom
This employer requests that only candidates in United Kingdom apply to this job.
You appear to be located in United States, not United Kingdom, so you will not be able to apply for this job.
Spring Technology are currently looking to recruit a Business Development Specialist with a proven track record of success. This will be an excellent opportunity for someone who is either already in a Recruitment Solution Sales position, or for a specialist 360 IT Recruiter who is looking for a new challenge.
The successful candidate will work closely with our well established Group Sales & Bid Teams to secure new business. You will be supported by an in-house marketing team who are responsible for promoting and developing the brand; you'll also be provided with market information & high quality marketing collateral as required.
Currently ranked 21st in the UK's Great Place to Work Survey, Spring Technology are the one of the UK's largest IT, Technology & Digital recruitment businesses. Part of the Adecco Group, you will have unparalleled access to market leveraging our brand portfolio. This is an exciting time to join - we're growing, gaining market share and constantly innovating to create the best possible solutions for our clients.
Key responsibilities -
- Identifying prospective clients with contract and perm requirements for PSL, Corporate, Mini-MSP and Mini-RPO supply within the IT sector.
- Mapping out buying points within those clients covering line managers, recruitment teams, and procurement.
- Developing a strategy across several industry sectors, with the aim to source contract and permanent opportunities in the IT market.
- Networking, telephone working, mapping out clients & appointment making, meeting clients
- Preparing and delivering RFPs and tenders alongside a well established bid team
Essential Criteria -
- An extensive successful track record in pitching for and winning recruitment solutions business (with SME to corporate companies), OR you will be a 360-recruiter looking for a new role.
- Must have experience working within the IT, Digital and Technology sectors and be accustomed to pitching to senior IT & HR professionals.
- Previous experience writing & contributing to bids and tender documents.
- Must be confident creating and delivering your own presentations.
A highly competitive salary and first rate commission structure will be on offer, as well as access to a broad range of flexible benefits, pension & holidays.
If you're looking for your next opportunity, please apply now with a copy of your latest CV to be reviewed immediately.
Spring Technology is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Spring Technology is an Equal Opportunities employer; we welcome applicants from all backgrounds.
Employment Type: Permanent
Welcome to the DN Job Board
Recruiting for digital talent in or near Greater Nashville?
This is definitely the place to post.